Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Things are always changing...

Hi everyone,


Day 2 of chemotherapy. It was originally all scheduled for next week but they asked if I would switch because of staffing. I should have said no: Jim is gone for six days but would have been in town for most of next week and my mom had already planned to come.  I guess on a brighter note, Ashleigh will be coming and helping me. Get groceries, meds, run errands for me, and just be there for me emotionally and spiritually. Of course, my little Brayden will be coming too!  I would so love to get Brayden and Ava together. It would be their first encounter!
I am starting a new store with cafepress.com and hope you will share the really cool stuff I plan to have on there with your friends. Even with insurance, medical care for a serious illness can be quite expensive at times plus I am hoping to help others with the profits. I'll post when the store is open!
I hope you have a wonderful afternoon. Tomorrow is Wednesday - halfway to FRIDAY, YAY!!
Cherish every moment and remember how much I love each and every one of you! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment