Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Why I decided to blog.

Hi friends, if you are reading this then, apparently, I managed to do something right. LOL! Blogging is new for me but I decided to give it a try at the insistence of my mother. How many of us do things our mothers suggest just so they will stop talking about it?
After I thought about it, I decided it sounded like a good idea. Most things I just post on Facebook. There are 2 problems with that. 1. Often the things I post are upsetting to my children. and 2. I'm sure there are friends on my Facebook that get tired of hearing about my day to day struggle with cancer.
I hope you are here reading because you want to be and not because someone told you that you had to. As always, regardless of the situation at hand, Cherish Every Moment! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I'm in awe of your strength and courage every day! I love you my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea starting a blog! I think about what you are going through all the time, and I like to get updates and if you need to just vent - totally understandable! Your sunshine and brightness still shines through, and your amazing spirit - no matter what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete